Human Resources - Sunshine Coast
The development of a HR Manual sets the underlying legislative policies and procedures so you can manage your employees and set expectations around your business culture and values. By developing and introducing these frameworks into your business your Industrial Relation & Employment Relation risks are lowered.
Imperium Corporate Services can develop your HR system and make certain it is relevant to what you do and is parallel with your vision and direction. We ensure that all documents are up to date and mirror company standards. Such documents and services include:
- Employment Contracts
- Job Descriptions in line with Modern Awards
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Award Interpretation and checking employees are covered under the correct Award and Pay Scale
Imperium Corporate Services helps you with the day to day tasks of managing of people. We assist you as much or a little as you require and work with you - not against you!
Imperium Corporate Services can be your outsourced HR department and can perform the entire process from recruitment through to redundancies. Some of the Human Resources capabilities are:
- Position Descriptions
- Advertising wording
- Interview assistance/techniques
- Referee checking
- Employment contracts
- Onboarding and inductions
- Performance appraisals
- Salary reviews
- Individual Flexibility Agreements
- Performance Management
- Leadership and management training and mentoring
- Managing grievances/conflict
- Workplace Investigations (Bullying, Sexual Harassment, Harassment etc).
- Warnings and terminations
Human Resource (HR) Projects
Imperium Corporate Services can support your new HR projects or complete a HR audit on:
- Performance Appraisal Systems
- Reviewing current employment contracts
- Reviewing existing policies and procedures
- Workplace grievances
- Mapping employees to awards and pay classifications
- Negotiation of Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Workshops on cultural values, acceptable behaviours
- Conflict resolution
Human Resources - Support and Advice
Dealing with the day to day management of Human Resources can be very time consuming and intimidating. There is so much legislation out there with Fair Work - how do you know you are compliant?
- Do you find that nothing is ever simple when it comes to employees?
- Are some situations complex and leave you waiting for an unfair dismissal claim?
- Are you sure you know if your business is compliant with Human Resource legislation?
Imperium Corporate Services dedicated and experienced HR professionals can help you manage these situations by providing up to date advice which complies with current legislation. Legislations could include: conflict in the workplace, absenteeism, bullying, under-performance and any other Industrial Relations issue that arises.
Assistance and advice can be sought regarding:
- Current Legislation (Fair Work Act, Modern Awards)
- Practical and Commercial Advice on ER and IR Issues
- Questions on employee relations matters such as Parental/Carers/Annual Leave
- Performance Management Meetings
- Disciplinary Action
- Redundancies and Terminations
- Conflict Resolution for ER and IR Issues that arise
- Assist unfair dismissal claims and mediation with Fair Work Ombudsman